Wow, my-blogmedia readers, here are the job opportuniries offered by ExxonMobil Indonesia, for you. Interested? have a good CV and send it to them!.
ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest publicly traded international petroleum and petrochemical companies. Under the names Esso, Mobil and ExxonMobil, we have global operations in most countries and territories.
ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting several positions to join its rapidly expanding team in the country. ExxonMobil offers much more than a career opportunity.
You have the ability to impact your career, your community, the industry and the world’s energy. Right now, teams of engineers, scientists and business people are inventing new technologies that will unlock the secrets to the energy systems of tomorrow. Together, we’re finding the answers that will power the dreams of future generations.
Are you ready to join us?
• Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Be results oriented, creative and innovative.
• Have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, be self motivated and willing to be an effective team player.
•Ability to work successfully in a changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Willing to be located in any location in Indonesia.
drilling supervisor (DR – SP)
The position responsibilities will be the primary contact with rig and contractor personnel, providing day-to-day onsite supervision of Drilling operations to ensure operations are performed in accordance with the Drilling Program and in a safe and cost-effective manner, in the absence of the Senior Drilling Superintendent.
for drilling supervisor position above, candidates should have:
• Bachelor degree in Chemical, Mechanical and Petroleum Engineering.
• Fresh graduate with minimum GPA 3.2 on a 4 point scale.
• At least five years continuous experience as drilling supervisor or four years with overseas experience.
shore base superintendent (PO - SBS)
The position responsibilities will include providing overall planning and management of the supply base, marine function and warehouse facilities maintenance. The incumbent will also stevedoring marine supply, anchor handing vessels and shore base operation, develop and steward contract and budget and to ensure procedures, controls and responsibilities are clearly established and executed in support of Mobil Cepu Ltd.
for shore base superintendent position above, candidates should have:
• Master or College degree in Marine Transportation, Port Operations or equivalent.
• Ten years working experience in the capacity of Port or Logistics Management.
• Experienced in sourcing equipment & spares and using a purchasing process effectively.
• Experienced in drafting and evaluation of services and facilities-related contracts.
• Experienced in Transportation Management.
• Previous working experience in a large port or marine organization is highly desirable.
information technology positions
system analyst (IT - SA)
The position responsibilities will include maintaining and supporting general computing and telecommunication services, such as LAN network, client-server, WAN circuits, microwave, radio, satellite and other network devices. The incumbent will also manage the equipment installation, diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems as needed, administer equipment and services contracts, and produce the performance stewardship report.
desktop analyst (IT – DA)
The position responsibilities will include supporting and maintaining general desktop computing such as manage the equipment (PCs, printer and related services) installation, diagnose and resolve hardware and/or software problems according to ExxonMobil computing standards & practices to meet business requirements.
for information technology positions above, candidates should have:
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Electrical Engineer with minimum GPA 3.2 on a 4 point scale.
• Experienced in more than one IT infrastructure areas (MS Window workstation, network/telecom, servers, database).
• Broad knowledge of system design, implementation and troubleshooting.
• One or two years experience in Information Technology area is desirable.
subsurface engineer (PR - SE)
The position responsibilities will include planning and executing wellwork to ensure optimized well performance and depletion of oil and gas fields.
facilities surveillance engineers (PR - FSE)
The position responsibilities will include conducting surveillance and optimizes plant and facilities performance for the processing of oil and gas.
safety engineers (SHE SE)
The position responsibilities will include advising employees and contractors on safety matters, conducting studies and assessing risk of upstream operations and acting as a focal point for information on safety performance and trends.
environmental engineers (SHE - ENV)
The position responsibilities will include undertaking studies and assessing the impacts of upstream projects on the environment while managing compliance and regulatory reporting associated with ongoing upstream operations.
electrical, instrument and machinery engineers (PR - EIM)
The position responsibilities will include developing programmatic expertise supporting optimum performance of oil and gas processing equipment.
reservoir engineers (PR - RE)
The position responsibilities will include optimizing oil and gas recovery using state-of-the art reservoir surveillance and simulation tools.
for engineering positions above, candidates should have:
Bachelor degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Petroleum, Civil, Materials, Metallurgical, Electrical and Physics, and Environmental Engineering with a minimum GPA 3.2 on a 4 point scale.
drilling engineer/ completions engineer (DR - D/C E)
The position responsibility is to assure application of the best available economical technology in drilling and completion operations. The incumbent will also responsible in well cost estimates, surveillance and improvement of daily progress, equipment selection and application, follow-up assessment and providing rig site technical assistance to Drilling Supervisor during critical well control situations or for abnormal pressure detection.
for drilling/completions engineer positions above, candidates should have:
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical and Petroleum Engineering.
• Fresh graduate with minimum GPA 3.2 on a 4 point scale.
• At least five years continuous experience as drilling/ completions engineer in planning and execution of drilling/ completing a couple of wells or three years with overseas experience.
upstream business services positions
administrative assistant (UBS - AA)
The position responsibilities will include preparing reports, presentation and spreadsheets as well as answering phones, handling mail and filing.
for administrative assistant position above, candidate should have:
• Diploma degree in Secretarial or Bachelor degree in Accounting with minimum GPA 3.5 on a 4 point scale.
• At least three years working experience as Administrative Assistant.
• Expert MS Office skills.
process & controls analyst (UBS - P&C)
The position responsibilities will include monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on business practices and procedures to ensure effective and efficient controls are in place and are meeting company expectations.
drilling accountant (UBS - DA)
The position responsibilities will include accounting for all drilling activities, such as preparing reports, analysis and reconciliations, reviewing monthly drilling overhead costs, investigating unusual charges, preparing variance reports for Drilling management; verifying and monitoring drilling invoices; monitoring cumulative drilling spending against drilling contracts; monitoring and controlling disposition of drilling materials and consumables; preparing work programs and budgets and monitoring spending against them.
project accountant (UBS - PA)
The position responsibilities will include reviewing all invoices and charges to projects for accuracy, proper coding, adequacy of documentation, and compliance with contract terms; analyzing costs and preparing internal management and co-venture reports; preparing and administering Authorizations for Expenditures.
financial analyst (UBS - FA)
The position responsibilities will include preparing and analyzing budgets and plans against actual results and performing monthly closing and reporting activities on tight deadlines. Position requires three to five years experience.
joint interest accountant (UBS - JIA)
The position responsibilities will include accounting and monthly closing responsibilities for joint interest affiliates, including: cutback calculations, joint interest bills and cash calls, and reconciliations of joint interest bills to general ledger. Position requires prior joint interest accounting experience.
auditor (UBS - auditor)
The position responsibilities will include performing testing and documenting results for various operations and functional audits and must be able to travel for up to three weeks at a time on audit assignments. Position requires a minimum of three to five years of prior audit work experience.
for accountant, analyst, and auditor positions above, candidates should have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics with min GPA 3.5 on a 4 point scale.
• Excellent accounting skills (as evidenced by ability to pass accounting competency test), analytical and problem solving skills.
• Three to five years experience in Accounting or Audit area are desirable.
• Experience in SAP and Oil & Gas Industry are highly desirable.
Candidates who meet these criteria should apply through on-line application :
no later than June 30, 2008.
For further Information about ExxonMobll, visit us at http://www.exxonmobil.com/
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.
ExxonMobil Indonesia has appointed PT. Sumberdaya Dian Mandiri (SDM) as the sole designated recruiting administrator to support and facilitate recruitment activities. ExxonMobil and PT. SDM shall not charge candidates for application fee(s) of any kind whatsoever in this respect.
(source: petromindo, ExxonMobil)