Employment Opportunities at ConocoPhillips
We have a job opening for immediate employment.
Basic Purposes / Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain reservoir simulation models.• Conduct study to evaluate the feasibility of maximizing current recovery factor.• Calculate and present annual field reserve review.• Work with partners and government agencies to represent the company.• Predict reservoir production performance and optimize field appraisal.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Petroleum Engineering / Chemical Engineering
• 3 + years in the oil and gas industry
- Experiences in Reservoir Simulation.- Production Analysis: GAP, MBAL, Peep, Topaze.- Nodal Analysis: Prosper and Well Performance Model.-Well Test Analysis: Saphir.- Economic Evaluation: PEEP.- Experience in determining reserves by decline curve analysis, reservoir simulation, volumetric analysis or material balance methods
• Reservoir engineering technical excellence.• Strong communication skills.• Good interpersonal skills.• Ability to work with a mentor, a team, dependent contributor.• High level of initiative, energy and creativity.• Analytical skills with a practical approach to problem solving.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV to:
This posting will be closed on 24 March 2008. Only very short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.